SHORT WAVE IR HEATER is made by housing tungsten wire in high purity of quartz tube which is filled with halogen gases to avoid filament oxidation when working.
- The temperature of quartz infrared lamps is around 2400 to 2500°K.
- The IR wavelength of the Radiation emission is between 1 to 2 μ.
- The average working life of lamp is 5000 hrs.
MEDIUM WAVE IR HEATERS
Quartz heater is medium wave infrared heaters that emits infrared wave-length around 2-4μ.The operating temperature up to 900 °C.The quartz tubes could be made of transparent tubes or translucent tubes, outside diameter from 4mm to 20mm and overall length from 100mm to 3000mm
INFRARED EMITTERS WITH REFLECTORS
- All of our emitters can be coated with a layer of gold or ceramic as reflectors. The gold/ ceramic coating can concentrates the heat, increasing the effectiveness of the heat output.
- The emitters with coating are highly economical, converting practically all the consumed electrical power into heat.
- For the emitters with high watt density or the surface temperature of the tube above 800°C , we suggest to use ceramic coating as reflector because the temperature resistance is up to 1000°C .
- In addition to 180° (half-tube) coating, we also manufacture 270° coating or other customer specified degrees.
STAR FILAMENT INFRARED HEATERS
- Specially designed start filament can effectively reduce the color temperature of lamps so that the lamps can emit infrared with longer wavelength.
- Star filament lamps are ideal substitute for the carbon lamps.
- The average working life is around 7000 hours.
- Star filament lamps can be used on both single tube and twin tube infrared heaters.
RUBY INFRARED HEATERS
- The exterior of the Ruby lamp is coated with a layer of gold all over the tube, which largely reducing the visible glare
- Without decreasing the IR emission and heating rate. This design is ideally suitable for any applications where glare is undesirable
- Lamps in overall length 357.5mm / heated length 280mm,Wattage of 500w, 1000w, 1500w, and 2000w are available.Lamp with longer length is currently under developing
TWIN TUBE INFRARED HEATERS
- Operating temperature 900 °C
- Using Ni-Cr or Fe-Cr-A1 resistance wire as filaments
- Response time around 1 minute
- IR wavelength between 2-4 μ
- Average working life up to 30000 hours
- Gold or ceramic coating at rear side as a reflectors
- Dimensions 8.5x17mm, 11x23mm and 15x33mm
- Max. Overall length up to 4m
TWIN TUBE SHORT WAVE IR HEATERS (T-SW)
- Color temperature 2400~2500 °K
- IR wavelength between 1 to 2μ
- Using tungsten wire as filament
- Response time around 1~2 seconds
- Average working life 5000 hours
- Gold or ceramic coating at rear side as reflectors
- Dimensions 11x23mm
- Max. Overall length up to 3m
- Vertical and horizontal heaters are available